OCHCCR Selects Agatha Clinical TMF for Management of Clinical Trial Documents
Okinawa Prefectural Chubu Hospital is a major hospital situated in Japan. They recently adopted Agatha’s Clinical TMF application to manage clinical study documents.
Company Name: OCHCCR
Industry: Hospital and Healthcare
Okinawa Prefectural Chubu Hospital Center for Clinical Research (OCHCCR) is a core hospital that covers the central area of Okinawa Prefecture and offers integrated medical care, having an emergency medical service center. Recognized as one of the designated hospitals for clinical training from early on, OCHCCR has been conducting clinical training for doctors since 1967. Its clinical training program in collaboration with the University of Hawaii is highly acclaimed, drawing numerous physicians and medical students for long- and short-term training and visits.
“With Agatha taking care of clinical trial documents, we have no fear of losing data. It also gives clear visibility into the up-to-date versions, eliminating the risk of outdated data mistaken for the latest. This greatly strengthened quality control in clinical trial procedures.
Going digital with Agatha helped us streamline clinical trial operations and cut down costs. We expect to see automation drive down trial costs throughout the industry, ultimately bringing it within budget for more new R&D projects.”
Before Agatha – The Challenges
- Overloaded with work standing in for CRAs who couldn’t travel to their location easily
- High costs and wasted time in travel
- High storage costs of sensitive clinical trial documents
- Ineffective version control made it hard to find the latest dat
With Agatha – The Benefits
- Reduced monitoring visits, eliminating the need to prepare for the visits and adjust internal stakeholders’ schedules
- Reduced storage cost for filing and managing documents
- Enhanced quality management, with improved visibility into the latest data