Nihon Medi-Physics is a pharmaceutical company located in Tokyo that is focused on the research and development of radiopharmaceuticals and medical devices used in radiotherapy. They adopted Agatha’s Regulatory App to manage the documentation they submit to the regulatory authority as part of the drug approval process.
- Q&A: Jill Heinz, Director of Clinical Research Talks Clinical Operations
- eTMF Solution Implementation: Do Like Speed Racer
- How to Assure Clinical Quality During and Post-COVID: Expert Panel Summary
- Remote Monitoring and Clinical Quality Management: 5 Keys for Success
- Mablink Bioscience Creates a New Class of Cancer Drugs